[occi-wg] Simple JSON rendering for OCCI

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Tue May 12 05:53:27 CDT 2009

I'd (again) agree with this and would re-iterate Alexander's (Papaspyrou) earlier point on approach and process:

"The canonical way to cope with this issue [formats] (which, by the way, has proved right many times in the past) in many WGs within OGF is to separate this step not only in design, but also in specification: have an abstract "modeling" part in the spec which clearly defines the semantics the data, and one or more normative renderings for the abstract model."

It would also seem to me that although we have the noun-verb-attribute reasoning it might need to be expressed in an easier form to communicate, say graphically.

Andy