[occi-wg] Is OCCI the HTTP of Cloud Computing?

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Sat May 9 17:23:27 CDT 2009

I'm in agreement with Randy's comment. Terms like snapshot, clone,
duplicate, replicate, all have different meanings when looking under the
covers. Some are misnomers while others are defining solutions in terms
of defensible solutions. To be clear, more complete feature should have
a definition of terms or a model that defines properties which
differentiates the variations, something that can be described  in the
occi rendering format

-gary