[occi-wg] Is OCCI the HTTP of Cloud Computing?

Chris Webb chris.webb at elastichosts.com
Wed May 6 10:18:38 CDT 2009

Alexis Richardson <alexis.richardson at gmail.com> writes:

> Chris, if you think we have a choice to make please could you describe
> the options we have to choose from in more detail.

I think Richard has just beaten me to it! However, more generally, I think
that before we can even have these discussions about formats, we should
confirm that we're all on the same page with regard to the semantic building
blocks:

  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/NounsVerbsAndAttributes

I think Richard, Sam, Andy and I have all hacked at this page. Would anyone
else like to comment or is there general consensus around these basic nouns,
verbs and attributes?

Cheers,

Chris.