[occi-wg] Storage Verbs (was Re: OCCI Dashboard)

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:51:27 CDT 2009

If we move to adding life cycle management to storage, it will open a
can of worms. If anything, we should adopt a quality of service metric
for storage and let the provider figure out the best way to implement.

Items like capacity management, attaches, disconnects and failure
management are OS features out of scope for this spec.

-gary