[occi-wg] Opinion Poll: IaaS or PaaS ?

Krishna Sankar (ksankar) ksankar at cisco.com
Fri Jun 19 13:17:52 CDT 2009

Need to understand a little bit more on this.

a)      Wouldn't it be better to add the missing attributes/elements to
OVF than inventing a new format

b)      The client has to understand something - either OVF or some
other representation. So why not add to OVF ?

c)       Finally, are there something fundamentally missing from/totally
incompatible with OVF that it cannot be fixed ?

Cheers

<k/>