[occi-wg] What next on the apis ?

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Thu Jun 11 04:14:04 CDT 2009

Michael,
Thanks for your contribution - certainly additional use cases from you would be hugely appreciated. If you do have them please place them here [1] and if you have time integrate them here [2], otherwise I can do that.

Cheers!

Andy

[1] http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/UseCases
[2] http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/Requirements