[occi-wg] What next on the apis ?

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:41:11 CDT 2009

Hi Michael,

Right now I'm aggregating the attributes of several provider apis into
matrices, so we quick visual on the synergies. Its a step before
producing a "BES like" specification. If you would like to review the
network attributes, they can be found @
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/CookedNetworkingApiAttributes
an html  page of the matrix  found @
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewAttachment/projects.occi-wg/wiki/CookedNetworkingApiAttributes/occi_cloud_providers_net%20api_attrs_cooked.htm

If you join the group, you can  add the use case to the wiki
You can join gridforge here:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/sfmain/do/home   then join occi-wg.  One
of the group admins/coordinators can add you as an editor.

-gary