[occi-wg] OCCI-wg concall - Wednesday June 10, 2009 @ 5pm CET

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 8 03:03:36 CDT 2009

Hi guys,

It is again time for our weekly concall. This time I think their is a
lot to discuss. First of all OGF26 is over and after some weeks of
discussions with several people I think it is necessary to get back on
track, and get some lively discussions back :-)

Therefore the current agenda looks like:

1. Short announcement from the chairs
2. Update on the progress of the last weeks
2. Requirements and Use cases
3. API discussion

If you want more topics and discussions please add your topics:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/Concall20090610

So please take some time and join the discussion. The concall data is
located here:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/TeleconferenceCalls

The concall starts at at 5pm CET, 08am PDT, 11am EDT, 4pm BST. For your
timezone information - have a look at the wiki :-)

All the best,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com