[occi-wg] new draft of the documents available...

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 23 08:46:54 CDT 2009

Hi,

After 4 hours of playing with docbook stylesheets I manage to let the
document look like the OGF template...Both version can be found here:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc15731

and here:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc15732

Still need to cleanup and work on the stylesheet to let the documents
look nice...but that is for another time/day.

All the best,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com