[occi-wg] new draft of the documents available...

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 22 11:21:25 CDT 2009

Hi,

We will split this overall docbook-book into two documents (which will
comply to the OGF template). First on will be the specification and the
second one about use cases and requirements. They will hopefully be
generated out of the docbook easily...then the documents go through the
normal OGF editor process and then we have to be compatible to OGF's
thoughts :-D

I aware of this topic and keeping track of it. We'll work on it before
OGF 27.

Cheers,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com