[occi-wg] Press coverage & presentations

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 22 03:18:41 CDT 2009

Hi,

Some of you already gave some presentations with a relationship to OCCI.
I would like to ask to upload the slides here:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.occi-wg/docman.root.presentations/doc15724

And documented your presentation here:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/Presentations

Next to that we had some appearances in the press. There is a Wiki page
covering all Press related stuff. If you see something with a
relationship to OCCI - feel free to add it:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/Press

I personally think it is very important to present to others what we are
doing and where we are present. So please update those pages regularly.

Thanks for helping out & talk to you later,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com