[occi-wg] Current work on documentation

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 16 04:01:43 CDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the remarks. I will create a README file and put it in the
repository.

There is also a Makefile for Linux based systems called Makefile.linux

Please when updating the files also upload a new version of the PDF. It
is linked from occi-wg.org - so people will always get the current
version :-)

Cheers,

-Thijs