[occi-wg] Current work on documentation

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Wed Jul 15 22:21:55 CDT 2009

Thanks Thijs.

Here's a few potential gotchas:

 - occi-book.xml is the master (which transparently pulls in articles
using xinclude)
- occi-book.html should be a recent rendering but may lag a little.
 - the walkthrough will always lag behind the API.
 - the API will always lag behind current thinking (but hopefully not
by much - if in doubt ask on the list)
 - Makefile was made for mac. If it doesn't work for you then get a
mac. Or set the XML variable.
- For those who do use a mac XMLmind does what it says on the tin.
 - The DocBook guide (tdg5) is a must have.
 - The PDF transforms weren't working for me after splitting the
document (which was formerly occi.xml) but apparently work for Thijs.
Expect XIncludes aren't perfect but no expert on them.

Sam on iPhone