[occi-wg] Cloud computing API specification

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Thu Dec 3 07:31:28 CST 2009

Hi Peter! :)
You can find the latest build of the specification here [1]. It has yet to be submitted to the OGF editorial pipeline but is still open to comment. Regarding the G-Cloud initiative, I am not aware of any participation yet. Do you know if there is an interest from them?

Cheers,

Andy

[1] http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/occi-wg/2009-December/001520.html