[occi-wg] OCCI-wg concall Wednesday 29, 2009 - 5pm CET

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 28 03:58:20 CDT 2009

Hi @all,

It is time for our second OCCI-wg weekly concall. I would like to invite
you to join Wednesday 29, 2009 (tomorrow) @ 5pm CET. The time in your
timezone can be found on our Wiki page:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/TeleconferenceCalls

There is also a link to a meeting planner tool. The dates and times for
all upcoming concalls will always be placed an update on that page.

The agenda is currently set to:

1. Use cases and Requirements discussion
2. Technical API discussion

You can add topics to the agenda at our meeting minutes page:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/Concall20090429

The passcode and the dial-in details are also in the wiki:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/TeleconferenceCalls

All the best,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com