[occi-wg] vCloud architecture diagrams

Krishna Sankar (ksankar) ksankar at cisco.com
Mon Apr 27 16:39:33 CDT 2009

Thanks.

a)	While not a full-fledged DMTF person, I am monitoring and attending conf calls as much as possible. I am sure there are other folks also.
b)	We should contribute to OVF. I think it is good to leverage existing mechanisms as much as possible and extend them. OVF 1.1 work is happening.
c)	Yep, the Cloud Incubator is interesting. Need to see what comes out of it. It will take some time to go through the form-norm-storm stages and then get to the perform stage. Lot of big players. I plan to participate.

Cheers
<k/>