[occi-wg] Instance runtime API

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Mon Apr 20 06:24:17 CDT 2009

Sam,

In my opinion, we should concentrate (at least for the first draft)
on the API for the remote management of VMs. I do not see that the WG
should now discuss contextualization issues and APIs that could be
used by the VMs to retrieve contextualization info. The specification
should manage the VMs as black-boxes.

Cheers,

Ignacio

--