[occi-wg] Resource Types: Compute / Network / Storage

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:02:03 CDT 2009

Sam,

I think your diagram shows the three *service* layers that Simon also
distinguishes.  The 'client' and 'server' layers are context.  You
could IFF you wanted to make two cosmetic changes to reflect Simon's
concern: (a) add 'services' to each layer heading (eg "Infrastructure
Services", "Platform Services"); (b) grey out the top and bottom a bit
(client and server).

Simon,

You are right that any layer can have a client; that is consistent
with the diagram IMO.

alexis