[occi-wg] Resource Types: Compute / Network / Storage

Simon Wardley simon.wardley at canonical.com
Sun Apr 19 14:39:49 CDT 2009

I'd strongly advise you to drop the client / server aspect and in
particular remove the sub-tags such as components / services.

Don't assume that an application won't be used as a component in a mash
up or used as a service to build another application etc. Also platforms
(i.e. GAE) have user interfaces ... you're going to get into all sorts
of confusion.

Keep it really simple - Application / Platform  / Infrastructure.