[occi-wg] Nouns and Verbs (was: Syntax of OCCI API) - state model

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Fri Apr 17 08:59:43 CDT 2009

My bad - sorry Chris...

I made a note of how to edit in the description of the file.

I have been using a UML editor by the name of Jude [1] (community version). Now it doesn’t quite support XMI, hence the funky format (it's a zip file - see the 'PK' header). But that being said XMI import/export functionality doesn’t work too well in my experience, especially when neither version of it supports capturing and persisting how a diagram is laid out.

Andy

[1] jude.change-vision.com