[occi-wg] edits to patrick's google doc

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Fri Apr 17 06:16:45 CDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Rich Wolski <rich at cs.ucsb.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I've edited Patrick's spreadsheet to make it a little more up to date.

Thanks Rich - great to see some more of the academic community getting
involved. Between myself (representing large enterprise users), a growing
number of academic and researchers and of course a growing number of vendors
I think it's fair to say that we've definitely achieved critical mass now.

I had a first pass at including an OCCI column yesterday but *many* of the
function calls are boiled off thanks to the get/tweak/put approach. I'll
have another look once the nouns and verbs settle a bit more.

In the mean time if [any of] you have any more use cases then now's a very
good time to contribute them (in addition to the API we have a use case doc
deliverable and logic says that one comes before the other).