[occi-wg] Scheduling parameters

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Tue Apr 14 07:42:39 CDT 2009

Further to Andrew's comments, I've thus far tried to avoid fixed schemas for
anything, preferring tags and attributes and deferring a lot of that detail
to supporting standards like OVF. I don't see a problem with using GLUE as
an "alternate" representation and/or linking to it using <link>s or an
extension.

I hope that answers your question... basically I suggest that we [re]use it
if we need to but not before.

Sam

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Edmonds, AndrewX <andrewx.edmonds at intel.com