[occi-wg] Scheduling parameters

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Tue Apr 14 07:36:46 CDT 2009

Hey Andre - we reviewed GLUE in SLA at SOI to see if it would meet our needs for infrastructure provisioning but for the most our initial feelings are that it wouldn't suit. Would you have any other viewpoint on this?

Andy

<snip/>

But anyway: do you expect GLUE to play any role in respect to the specification
of (VM) resource requirements?

<snip/>
Intel Ireland Limited (Branch)
Collinstown Industrial Park, Leixlip, County Kildare, Ireland
Registered Number: E902934