[Nsi-wg] rfc8453

Jensen, Jens (STFC,RAL,SC) jens.jensen at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 4 05:08:36 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Engaging with ETSI should be possible, as OGF has an MoU with ETSI -
we've had some cross-pollination in the past, and I'd think it should be
possible to send someone from NSI to ETSI with an OGF hat. Another
option might be ISO/IEC, although we may want additional advice on this
because OGF's MoU is with SC38 (cloud and distributed computing) and I
have personally less visibility of networking standardisation in ISO/IEC.

Cheers
--jens