[Nsi-wg] FW: Side-Meeting NORDUnet conference 2016

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Thu Jan 28 16:07:24 EST 2016

Yup, we (ESnet) couldn't justify the trip as a stand-alone NSI meeting.

If we co-locate the NSI meeting with another R&E meeting (like what we are
thinking with the NORDUnet conference), that might work.  Maybe col-locate
at another GENI meeting?

If we want to do a stand-alone NSI meeting, I can ask if we (ESnet) can
host it here in Berkeley.  We just moved into a new snazzy building so that
may not be a bad idea.  If we want to pursue this, I can see if maybe the
week of Apr 11 will work.

Thoughts, suggestions?

- Chin

Chin Guok                                                             NOC:
(510) 486-7600
Network Engineer
     (800)
333-7638