[Nsi-wg] no NSI call today

OGF IT it at ogf.org
Mon Oct 26 09:03:49 EDT 2015

Hi Freek,

we indeed are recovering from a list outage, and are still in the
process of cleaning up.  Mails should come through again, and the
system is catching up on delayed ones.  Some spam-flaged messages got
lost (ha!), thus the errors on the web interface -- I'll try to
correct that once the lists themselves are again in steady state...

Sorry for the mess :/

Best, Andre.