[Nsi-wg] no NSI call today

Freek Dijkstra freek.dijkstra at surfsara.nl
Mon Oct 26 08:18:26 EDT 2015

On 26-10-2015 11:28, Hans Trompert wrote about a mail to the NSI-WG
mailing list:

> Interesting, this mail was received by the OGF MTA at Wed, 21 Oct 2015
> 07:15:39 -0400 (EDT) but only left that MTA at Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:39:37
> +0100 towards the SURFnet MTA, that is more than *four* days later.
> Looking at the headers the mail got stuck in the OGF amavisd-new queue.
> Is this a known problem with the OGF MTA?

Please report issues any to it at ogf.org.

There seemed to be a problem with the mailing lists. I also got some
permissions errors on the OGF mailman website when trying to delete some
spam that was send to the nml-wg list yesterday.

It seems that right now the lists itself works, even though the
administrative interface still reports some issues.

Regards,
Freek