[Nsi-wg] GEC22 / US Ignite / OGF 43 / GLIF final agenda

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Mar 9 12:21:47 EDT 2015

Final agenda attached below. As suggested by Wolfgang and ok'ed by Guy, we have dropped the additional NSI Friday sessions (but left time for a joint and a spare session with GLIF) and added a Cloud Standards roadmap session and other sessions that can be used by the Cloud Plugfest.

I'll set up the schedule page on the OGF web site for this event to point to this, and to add additional details where we have them on the content of these sessions.

Alan

Begin forwarded message: