[Nsi-wg] Authorization in NSI

John MacAuley macauley at es.net
Mon Mar 9 11:35:49 EDT 2015

I am not sure of the procedure for something like this, but if you want to propose the removal of the architectural principle of transitive trust in the control plane, I think you may need a formal contribution.

Guy, Tomohiro, Chin?  What is the process for requesting a change to one of the NSI fundamental principles?

John