[Nsi-wg] NSI DDS draft

John MacAuley macauley at es.net
Thu Jul 23 15:18:51 EDT 2015

Guys,

I have updated the document on redmine and attached it to this e-mail.  I added Aggregator pseudo code to the document in Appendix I.  This was not a trivial effort.  I did not add pseudo for the uPA since it is the same as the aggregator except it does not register subscriptions on peer DDS. I guess I should have pointed that out in the document.  Sigh…  getting sick of this thing already.

John