[Nsi-wg] Next NSI conf call

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at geant.org
Mon Jul 13 12:11:13 EDT 2015

Hello All,

We will not have an NSI call this week as I am out of the office as are some others.  The next call will be Wed 22nd at the usual time.

In the meantime, could you please follow up on your action points from the last call:

AP1: Guy to integrate AA doc edits and send to Richard HJ for review.

AP2: John to send Guy agreed changes on error messages and Guy to incorporate into errata doc.

AP3: Chin to document the collision avoidance with help from John.

AP4: John to prepare NSI topology/ STP definition in topo doc

AP5: Gerben van Malenstein to work on strategy for monitoring in AutoGOLE.  Gerben to investigate possibility of using/trailing CMON trial in AutoGOLE and to liaise with GÉANT for point of contact for support of the CMON code.

AP6: John to prepare text for errata on access-control in query message.

Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
Tel: +44 (0)1223 371316
Mob: +44 (0)7881 336417
Skype: guy1965

GÉANT
Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org​<http://www.geant.org/>
​GEANT Limited, trading as GÉANT. Registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office – City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ