[Nsi-wg] NSI meeting agenda for Monday

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Fri Sep 19 07:31:38 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Please find below draft agenda for Monday.  Please let me know if you would like me to add your presentation to the agenda to present.  As usual presentations must be submitted to the NSI mailing list in advance of the meeting.

Also, I would like to remind everyone that you will need to register if you would like to attend this meeting as we have limited space in our allocated room.

You can find copies of the draft documents to be discussed here:  https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/nsi-wg?folder_id=6526

Meeting presentations are shared here: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/nsi-wg?folder_id=6596

Agenda for NSI meeting

9:00 start

Session 1:
*             Guy to introduce the session and review NSI document roadmap. 20 minutes
*             John to present on NSA description document.  20 minutes
*             Hans to present on NSI AA.  20 minutes

Coffee break 10:30 to 11:00

Session 2:
*             Chin to present generic requirements of path-finding. 15 minutes
*             Present provider's policy requirements: Henrik, Hans, Chin, Guy  10 minutes each
*             NSI working group to extract full set of policy requirement.  60 minutes

Lunch 12:30 to 13:30

Session 3:
*             Present each of the 3 proposals topology distribution proposals.  20 minutes each
*             NSI working group to review how well the proposals fulfil each of the requirements.  30 minutes

Coffee break 15:00 to 15:30

Session 4:
*             Agree way forward on path-finding/topology/policy. 30 minutes
*             Freek to present an update on NSI Topology 20 minutes
*             Review status
*             Agree next actions.

17:30 finish

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
DANTE
Cambridge, UK
+44 1223 371316

DANTE is the project co-ordinator and operator of GÉANT,
the high-speed pan-European research and education network that is
transforming the way researchers collaborate.
Learn more at: www.geant.net<http://www.geant.net/>
Like us on: www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork<http://www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork>
Follow us at: www.twitter.com/GEANTnews<http://www.twitter.com/GEANTnews>

DANTE is the trading name of Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office - 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2HN.