[Nsi-wg] Link policy

Lars Fischer lars at nordu.net
Thu Sep 18 08:32:11 EDT 2014

All,

I hear that (link) policy will in some shape and form be discussed in
Uppsala.  For your amusement, I'm forwarding a presentation I gave at
the GLIF TECH meeting in January 2012.  It's a problem statement, and I
believe little have changes since then.  The basic issue is still 1)
describing policy, 2) having the mechanisms for enforcing it,
*including* ability to delegate that enforcement (this is critical to be
able to deploy links-with-policy to open exchanges etc).

I'll be in Uppsala next week, of course, but unfortunately not at the
meeting Monday (I have a board meeting).

/Lars
--
Lars Fischer <lars at nordu.net>, @lpfischer
Chief Technology Officer, NORDUnet (http://www.nordu.net)