[Nsi-wg] Topology Service Requirements document

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at surfsara.nl
Thu Jan 23 14:27:33 EST 2014

In a off-list discussion, the "topology updates (i.e. partial topology
documents)" mentioned in the presentation of Chin at OGF40 came up.
(https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13191)

I hope Chin of Inder can clarify the following:

What does such "partial topology" entail?

* Is that the collection of full topologies from those domains whose
topology has updated since a given timestamp?

or

* Is that a subset of a topology from a given domain that consists of
the resources and relations that have been changed/added/removed since a
given timestamp?

During the presentation I assumed the later, later someone (I forgot
who) convinced me it was the former. The former seems a lot more simple
to implement, but re-reading the slides after Miroslav's questions I'm
in doubt again.

Freek