[Nsi-wg] Slides for an NSI conference call talk

임헌국 hklim at kisti.re.kr
Sun Feb 9 17:19:31 EST 2014

Hi all,

I'm Huhnkuk at KISTI/Caltech.

I'm supposed to give a talk on the NSI canference call of Feb. 12.

Attached is a file to be presented and an abstract is below.

In this talk, we attempt to outline design issues and challenges for cooperative protection management for guaranteed user-driven

VC(Connection) services on NSI Extension. In addition to that, we investigate management information flow mechanisms required for per-domain and end-to-end protection service in a user-driven manner, in order to serve as a basis for the key challenge of how to monitor a global network and primary/backup VC data plane state transition and coordinate transport paths in component domains.

Hope that helps you to understand a seamless protection chain service in a user-driven manner on NSI extension.

Thanks !

Cheers

Huhnkuk