[Nsi-wg] Before Henrik asks for it

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Fri May 24 10:43:54 EDT 2013

Here is a diff.  ReservationStateType, ProvisionStateType, and LifecycleStateType all removed since there was only a single state element once version was removed.

             </xsd:documentation>
         </xsd:annotation>
         <xsd:sequence>
-            <xsd:element name="reservationState"   type="tns:ReservationStateType" />
-            <xsd:element name="provisionState"     type="tns:ProvisionStateType" />
-            <xsd:element name="lifecycleState"     type="tns:LifecycleStateType" />
+            <xsd:element name="reservationState"   type="tns:ReservationStateEnumType" />
+            <xsd:element name="provisionState"     type="tns:ProvisionStateEnumType" />
+            <xsd:element name="lifecycleState"     type="tns:LifecycleStateEnumType" />
             <xsd:element name="dataPlaneStatus"    type="tns:DataPlaneStatusType" />
         </xsd:sequence>
-    </xsd:complexType>
-
-    <xsd:complexType name="ReservationStateType">
-        <xsd:annotation>
-            <xsd:documentation xml:lang="en">
-                Models the current connection reservation state.
-
-                Elements:
-
-                state - The state of the connection reservation state machine.
-            </xsd:documentation>
-        </xsd:annotation>
-        <xsd:sequence>
-            <xsd:element name="state"   type="tns:ReservationStateEnumType" />
-        </xsd:sequence>
     </xsd:complexType>

-    <xsd:complexType name="ProvisionStateType">
-        <xsd:annotation>
-            <xsd:documentation xml:lang="en">
-                Models the current connection lifecycle state.
-
-                Elements:
-
-                state - The state of the connection lifecycle state machine.
-            </xsd:documentation>
-        </xsd:annotation>
-        <xsd:sequence>
-            <xsd:element name="state"   type="tns:ProvisionStateEnumType" />
-        </xsd:sequence>
-    </xsd:complexType>
-
-    <xsd:complexType name="LifecycleStateType">
-        <xsd:annotation>
-            <xsd:documentation xml:lang="en">
-                A connection lifecycle is terminated when a terminate request
-                is received.  The Lifecycle State Machine models the termination
-                state of the reservation, and therefore, if the the terminate
-                request has been received.
-
-                Elements:
-
-                state - The termination state of the connection state machine.
-            </xsd:documentation>
-        </xsd:annotation>
-        <xsd:sequence>
-            <xsd:element name="state"   type="tns:LifecycleStateEnumType" />
-        </xsd:sequence>
-    </xsd:complexType>
-