[Nsi-wg] Before Henrik asks for it

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Fri May 24 04:02:23 EDT 2013

On Thu, 23 May 2013, John MacAuley wrote:

> I noticed I forgot to collapse the state types when I removed the version attribute.  This will
> simplify things a little bit for Henrik ;-)
>
>     <xsd:complexType name="ConnectionStatesType">

Not sure what actually change here. Could I get a diff?

I do have a follow-up question, regarding ConnectionStatesType, after
hacking on the OpenNSA NSI2 aggregator yesterday:

What is the aggregator supposed to fill in ConnectionStatesType, when
sending up notification, such as ErrorEvent? If it gets a single error
event, the connection the aggregator represents won't be in a consistent
state. There is a similar case with ReservationTimeout. Right now I have a
set of state machines in the aggregator, but I am thinking that an RSM
might not make an awful lot of sense in there at all.

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>
  Software Developer, NORDUnet