[Nsi-wg] review of CS 2.0 documentation

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Fri May 3 11:08:44 EDT 2013

Hello Hans,

Thanks for your offer to review the CS 2.0 specification.   As you are aware the CS v2.0 spec functions were fixed in our last meeting in Charlottesville and we are now documenting this functionality.

In the past couple of weeks we have made some good progress on the documentation, but this is still a work in progress.  If you would like to see the latest version of the CS v2.0 draft please take a look here:

https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/nsi-wg?folder_id=6526

A couple of things to note: Appendix A is incomplete in places, and we are making a small adjustment to the state machine (see the minutes of this week's NSI conf call for details).

We welcome feedback on this document, however, please be aware that this is still subject to refinement in the way the information is presented; all suggestions for improvement are gratefully received.

I am the editor of the document, so please send your marked-up edits to me and cc the list.  At this stage I would suggest focusing on the bigger picture... is the document clear? are there any missing section? etc.  We can focus on the finer details of wording and formatting later.

Thanks,
Guy