[Nsi-wg] NSI CS v2.0 submission to OGF Editors

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Thu Jun 20 13:32:16 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Today I submitted the NSI CS v2.0 document to the OGF editors.  The editors will read the document and at the next meeting on July 8 they will review the document and let us know if it is ready to be submitted for public comment.  I expect we will get some feedback from the editors which may require some additional editing.

We still have an opportunity to do some fine tuning of the document over the next few weeks, but I hope to keep any changes to a minimum.

Thanks everyone for your hard work in progressing this document.

Regards,
Guy
Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
DANTE
Cambridge, UK
+44 1223 371316

DANTE is the project co-ordinator and operator of GÉANT,
the high-speed pan-European research and education network that is
transforming the way researchers collaborate.
Learn more at: www.geant.net<http://www.geant.net/>
Like us on: www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork<http://www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork>
Follow us at: www.twitter.com/GEANTnews<http://www.twitter.com/GEANTnews>

DANTE is the trading name of Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office - 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2HN.