[Nsi-wg] Alternative proposal for NSI sessions

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed Jun 12 10:59:18 EDT 2013

Hi All,

As you will be aware Tomohiro Kudoh proposed a 2 day meeting to discuss future extensions and functionality in NSI on Sep 30 - Oct 1 in Japan.   The plan was to then travel to Singapore on Wed Oct 2  to arrive in time for the GLIF meeting on the Oct 3 -4.

To reduce the amount of travel involved for some of the participants we are considering an option to hold the NSI meeting in Singapore on Oct 1-2.  This will allow us to support preparations for the demonstrations at the GLIF meeting if needed.

Francis Lee, Associate Professor at Nanyang Technological University, has offered us a room for Oct 1-2, I would like to gauge people preferences for choice of venue.  Could you please email me with your thoughts on your preferred venue and we will arrange the meeting accordingly.

Regards,
Guy
Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
DANTE
Cambridge, UK
+44 1223 371316

DANTE is the project co-ordinator and operator of GÉANT,
the high-speed pan-European research and education network that is
transforming the way researchers collaborate.
Learn more at: www.geant.net<http://www.geant.net/>
Like us on: www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork<http://www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork>
Follow us at: www.twitter.com/GEANTnews<http://www.twitter.com/GEANTnews>

DANTE is the trading name of Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office - 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2HN.