[Nsi-wg] Notification queries.

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Wed Jun 5 05:50:54 EDT 2013

All,

It has been a struggle to keep enough focus this week to get this completed.  Switching timezones is not helpful to one thinking clearly.

I have attached a discussion document that presents the two original concepts discussed on the NSI call and an optimization to each.  I wanted to make sure I captured both so people do not think one was ignored.  I believe the solution I have recommended (with hallway agreement from Chin and Tomohiro) it the best short term option.  I will have the completed WSDL ready to go so it can be committed upon agreement this week.