[Nsi-wg] NSI working group meeting @ Maastricht

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Tue Jun 4 07:11:58 EDT 2013

Hi All,

This is a reminder that we will have an NSI working group meeting on Friday afternoon between 13:30-17:30 in the MECC building following the GLIF meetings.   This will be a closed working group meeting and for this reason it will not appear on the GLIF agenda.  No registration is required to attend the event.

The target for this meeting is to review the draft NSI CS protocol v2.0 document and agree to submit it for public comment.

I will send the meeting room details to this list as soon as I have them.

Regards,
Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
DANTE
Cambridge, UK
+44 1223 371316

DANTE is the project co-ordinator and operator of GÉANT,
the high-speed pan-European research and education network that is
transforming the way researchers collaborate.
Learn more at: www.geant.net<http://www.geant.net/>
Like us on: www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork<http://www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork>
Follow us at: www.twitter.com/GEANTnews<http://www.twitter.com/GEANTnews>

DANTE is the trading name of Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office - 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2HN.