[Nsi-wg] Service definitions (draft) for Point-to-Point Ethernet

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Thu Jul 11 11:43:19 EDT 2013

Based on the discussion so far I have created the following.  I will need to factor in modify, but at the moment this should do for the discussion.  I have named the service elements:

p2ps - This Point-to-Point Service element is used to specify a generic point-to-point service request in the NSI CS protocol.  It can be the base for layer 1 services as well.

ets - This Ethernet Transport Service element is used to specify a point-to-point Ethernet service request in the NSI CS protocol.

evts - This Ethernet VLAN Transport Service element is used to specify a point-to-point Ethernet VLAN service request in the NSI CS protocol.

In the schema vets extends from ets which extends from p2ps.

I removed the "_v1" from the element names since the XML namespace identifies the version.

Name: ogf_nsi_p2p_service_types_v2_0.xsd
Type: application/octet-stream