[Nsi-wg] NSIv2 interop testing

Hans Trompert hans.trompert at surfnet.nl
Wed Jul 3 11:27:42 EDT 2013

Hi,

Our uPA at SURFnet also has NSI CS 2.0 support. I have an instance
available for testing on our acceptance server.

NSI CS 2.0 WS endpoint can be found at
https://bod.acc.dlp.surfnet.nl/nsi/v2/provider

providerNSA is urn:ogf:network:nsa:surfnet.nl

With two STPs available for testing:

    urn:ogf:network:stp:surfnet.nl:3881
    urn:ogf:network:stp:surfnet.nl:3884

There is actual hardware behind these STPs so the dataPlaneStatus will
reflect the actual state in the network. There is no need to specify
VLANs, internally we map the STPs to VLANs if needed (depends if it is
an EPL of EVPL port).

This uPA also accepts NSI CS 1.0CS messages and still uses the old STP
specification, this makes the sourceSTP and destSTP specification (see
below) a bit odd for now, but this will be fixed soon of course.

                    <sourceSTP>

<networkId>urn:ogf:network:stp:surfnet.nl</networkId>
                        <localId>3881</localId>
                    </sourceSTP>

We only support Bidirectional paths.

Please note that we use OAUTH2 access tokens for authorization. You can
specify the token in the HTTP header as shown below, the token shown is
the token to be used to access the above two STPs.

POST /nsi/reserve HTTP/1.1
HOST: bod.surfnet.nl
Authorization: bearer *78e18baa-6cef-40df-a6a1-089849b35f0a*

<?xml version="1.0" ?><soap:Envelope

We are working on auto generating the new style topology, I will let you
know when this is available.

Looking forward to test with you and sort out the bugs together. Please
contact us using bod-dev at list.surfnet.nl.

Cheers,
    HansT.