[Nsi-wg] NSIv2 interop testing

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Tue Jul 2 07:22:37 EDT 2013

Hi everyone

Might as well get started with this :-)

I have a NSI2 provider endpoint here: http://nsidev.nordu.net:9080/NSI/services/CS2

NSA name: urn:ogf:network:nsa:northernlight

It manages a network named: urn:ogf:network:northernlight

It has the following ports:

ps
netherlight
uvalight

These are all bidirectional, and ethernet vlan ports. They expect a vlan
type attribute with a value, which can be a range, i.e.:

                <sourceSTP>
                   <networkId>urn:ogf:network:northernlight</networkId>
                   <localId>urn:ogf:network:northernlight:ps</localId>
                   <labels>
                      <ns3:attribute type="vlan">
                         <value>2-3</value>
                      </ns3:attribute>
                   </labels>
                </sourceSTP>

They support the VLANs 1780-1783, but I have a bug in the label selection,
so right now you can specify whatever, but I'll get that fixed :-). There
are definitely bugs in this thing, so don't be too surprised if you find
something.

There is also a topology resource available here:
http://nsidev.nordu.net:9080/NSI/topology/northernlight.xml
There are however known structural errors in this, so for now it is just
for show.

If anyone else has provider endpoints ready for testing, post them to
mailling list or just me, and I'll give them a go :-).

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>
  Software Developer, NORDUnet