[Nsi-wg] Reserved State Machine

Tomohiro Kudoh t.kudoh at aist.go.jp
Mon Apr 29 11:07:17 EDT 2013

Hi Henrik and all,

I don't think the RSM Henrik has proposed is clearer. It is semantically
same as the original RSM, and message sequences between revisions (i.e.
new reservation request can be only received when the previous state
machine is in committed or aborted state) is not clear. Just adding some
explanation words to the original RSM would be better.

But I might be biased since I was involved in the design of the original
state machine.  Peoples, please give you comments.

Tomohiro