[Nsi-wg] Because you have all been asking for it...

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Wed Sep 12 00:58:14 EDT 2012

Hi all,

After yet more discussions on the state machine, we realized that we
were inconsistent in some of the state and transitions, so we've made a
few minor changes.

There are comments (in yellow boxes) that show the diff between v4 and v8.

Please send us comments if you have any concerns/suggestions.

Thanks!

- Chin