[Nsi-wg] AutoGOLE diagram v9

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Tue Nov 13 14:19:46 EST 2012

Guys,

Sorry about the mass e-mail, but I wasn't sure which to target.  I have added the Geant STP to Netherlight.

        <hasSTP rdf:resource="urn:ogf:network:stp:netherlight.ets:geant-80"/>
        <hasSTP rdf:resource="urn:ogf:network:stp:netherlight.ets:geant-81"/>
        <hasSTP rdf:resource="urn:ogf:network:stp:netherlight.ets:geant-82"/>
        <hasSTP rdf:resource="urn:ogf:network:stp:netherlight.ets:geant-83"/>

John.