[Nsi-wg] Topology section

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Tue May 29 08:01:23 EDT 2012

Hi,
People spend enough time on OSPF to make it reliable and good. I support the idea to get this concept into NSI and refactor it according to our needs. Unless some strong objections arise. Multicast is not an issue now.

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 26                             http://www.man.poznan.pl