[Nsi-wg] STP lists and path ordering

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Tue May 29 07:37:33 EDT 2012

Hi,

On 16 May 2012, at 12:49, Henrik Thostrup Jensen wrote:
>> 4. How do we represent Domains / NSAs in the STP list? (in order to make a query result self-contained)
>
> What exactly is you want to have self-contained? The entire topology information to the path?

Self-contained for the user so that he can do monitoring on his own path without having to learn the full world-wide topology.

The idea would be to have a way of relating hops in the query result associated with some domain.

It may not be what we want though, and it could also be implemented as an extra function of a pathfinder (given this query result, please break it up into domain-chunks and give me the csProviderEndpoints so that I can do queries on it).

Jeroen.